We welcome article submissions to this site. Please follow the guidelines below and then send your article to: email@example.com. Our editorial team will review your submission and if suitable will aim to publish it within two weeks. Please follow the guidelines below:
- The author should be familiar with the Participatory Economy model.
- The text should be related to the Participatory Economy model in some way. For example, it could be a discussion of an aspect of the model, a commentary of another relevant article, or a discussion of a current event taking a participatory economy perspective.
- The text should be accurate. It should not misrepresent the Participatory Economy model and be clear where the author is giving their own suggestions or personal opinions.
- The length should not exceed 2,000 words, though exceptions may be accepted. The article could also be split into multiple parts.
Tips for writing for the web:
- The content should be concise, using short sentences and easy to understand language.
- Use headers, numbered lists or bullet points whenever possible.
- Include useful links where relevant (internal or external).
- Include relevant multimedia or images.